- The old city town and a castle with museum
- Galleries: Sokolski dom, Ivan Grohar Gallery, France Mihelič Gallery, Castle Gallery
- The Capuchin bridge, The Capuchin monastery, The Capuchin library
- Puštal, Stara Loka
- Pilgrim church in Crngrob
- Tavčar Manor in Visoko, Poljanska valley
- Historical festival Historial
- The Škofja Loka passion play
- Colourful Loka festival
- O’Musical Loka
- Events and concerts in Sokolski dom
- For the hiking-lovers there are various difficulty routes to Lubnik, Križna gora, Ratitovec, Blegoš…
- For the ski-lovers there are many ski slopes available in the vicinity of Škofja Loka: Stari vrh, Črni vrh, Soriška planina, Krvavec… They are only 20 minutes away from the city center.
- On your enquiry we can provide a ski-boarding instructor.
- Tourist Information Centre offers renting bicycles, so you can explore the Sorško Field or hills around Škofja Loka and experience some of the most beautiful views.
- In our hotel fishing enthusiasts can buy day fishing permits from Fishing family Škofja Loka. Available for the Sora river, Selška Sora river and Poljanska Sora river.
- In the summer you can freshen up in the rivers and river pools, yet in colder months you can buy tickets for the swimming pool in Železniki (15 km).
- To stay in shape even when you are visiting us in Škofja Loka, you can join a functional training or take part in personal training in sports centre.
At the turn of the 20th century Škofja Loka was a home for many Slovenian impressionist painters, such as Grohar, Jakopič and Jama, therefore the city is also called Slovenian Barbizon.
- Picturesque streets, castle, riversides and intact nature still attracts painters and photographs, searching for remarkable motifs.
- In the vicinity of Škofja Loka, there are many attractive locations, visited by photographers from all around the world: Jamnik and St. Thomas…
- We can arrange a felting workshop in Škofja Loka, with the craftsman and the master of felting Anja Musek.